Our clinic is looking for an intelligent, reliable, and friendly individual to help our providers serve our patients better. This job is ~2 days/week + vacation relief, with possibility to add more hours. This job posting will remain open until filled.
Job Duties Include:
· Assisting with clinic up-keep such as laundry, cleaning patient beds, filling ultrasound gel, and cleaning machines and tools
· Greeting patients and ensuring they have a comfortable experience in the clinic
· Front desk help - assist in answering phones, scheduling, checking patients in and out as needed, other administrative duties
· Application and removal of modalities including heat, ice, ultrasound, TENS, IFC
· Assisting with doctor's exam, assessments, and re-evaluations
· Must be able to wear a medical mask for the duration of your shift. We provide all PPE for you.
· Positive and friendly demeanor
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Superior communication, problem-solving, time management and documentation skills
· Experience working in a clinical or healthcare setting is an asset.
Compensation begins at $12.50/hr. Please include your current resume along with an explanation as to why you are the best candidate for the position.
Resume's and any questions regarding this position can be directed to Kathy by e-mailing email@example.com